Introduction to Successful Bid Writing Training – Zoom Training session for support on grant applications & bid writing.
1) Delegates will understand what grant funders are looking for in an application.
2) Delegates will know what information is needed to make a successful grant application.
3) Delegates will know where to look for funding.
4) Delegates will have improved knowledge, skills and confidence to support them make successful grant applications.
Training to cover
1) Developing evidence of need,
2) Describing your project,
3) Writing a case for support,
4) Knowing where to look for funders,
5) Understanding the criteria of grant giving bodies and
6) Secrets of success.
This will be an interactive session with practical exercises to help put the advice into practice. Each delegate will receive a supporting workbook and copies of the completed exercises.
Delegates will need to sign in by 9.45am.
Further information:- please contact us on 01202 847605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the DCA Training Course and Event Booking Terms & Conditions Policy prior to booking places for any events.
Dorset Community Action will use the information you provide on the booking form to keep in touch with you, to update you on the services we provide and inform you about relevant VCSE sector news in Dorset. You can change your mind at any time by contacting email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit www.dorsetcommunityaction.org.uk/privacy-policy . Thank you.
Event Code: [DCA]
Dorset Community Action webinars take place weekly. Their content is often announced at very short notice. Keep an eye on the Dorset Community Action web site for more information.