A full set of minutes is available on the parish council website and on parish noticeboards.
- The neighbourhood development planning statement was presented to the parish council. Open events for the public are being planned for November.
- The future of the school building was discussed, following support from Salisbury Diocese for Okeford Fitzpaine Parish Council to purchase the property within a six month timescale. The playing field is owned by Dorset Council and therefore separate. Parking is therefore a key risk. The parish council unanimously agreed to a feasibility study to establish whether the purchase is in the best interests of the community.
- The parish council agreed to the purchase of two SIDs (speed indicator devices) for the parish. It is likely they will initially be placed in Shillingstone Lane and Castle Lane, but can be moved around.
- A recovery plan for the village hall car park has been requested from the contractor.
- The parish council supported the purchase of a Coronation commemorative stone for the village.
- The parish council has support to light the Okeford Hill beacon on 6 June 2024 to commemorate the 80th anniversary of D Day. A small working group will be formed to plan for the event.